Thursday, November 22, 2007
What you see above is my custom made blogskin. It's weird I know. I've never made one in my entire life, what more just by using your normal paint application. I played around with it a million times but never got what I wanted. It was supposed to be this 3-piece puzzle sort of thing with polaroids for background. This is the closest I've arrived at, all in 2 hours. Failed... but I really like the image.
In other new updates, I want to do odd jobs to help finance myself for the England trip with Nic in 2008. The problem's that job searching is a tedious task. Actually it would be good if I can find an author who needs someone to type out his or her novel. If not I would just consider working at a pet shop or offer dog-walking services. That's the best. Sounds far-fetched? I think so too. It's as if I'm living in Europe.
I think The Game Plan is a very awesome show. The Rock makes a great actor, which kind of surprised me. But The Game Plan reminds me of No Reservations because they have similar storylines except that the former is about rugby and the latter is about cooking. Anyway, the show I'm waiting for is Across The Universe. Beeeatles!
And I feel like time is flying by as usual. It'll be December in a week! I'm also rather gutted at not being able to catch Simple Plan live in Singapore. I'll be on holiday in New Zealand when they're here for their promo. Even if I couldn't get tickets to their private showcase, I wanted to welcome them at the airport at the very least. Now all those hopes are dashed.
Seb and Pierre, ily bye!
In other new updates, I want to do odd jobs to help finance myself for the England trip with Nic in 2008. The problem's that job searching is a tedious task. Actually it would be good if I can find an author who needs someone to type out his or her novel. If not I would just consider working at a pet shop or offer dog-walking services. That's the best. Sounds far-fetched? I think so too. It's as if I'm living in Europe.
I think The Game Plan is a very awesome show. The Rock makes a great actor, which kind of surprised me. But The Game Plan reminds me of No Reservations because they have similar storylines except that the former is about rugby and the latter is about cooking. Anyway, the show I'm waiting for is Across The Universe. Beeeatles!
And I feel like time is flying by as usual. It'll be December in a week! I'm also rather gutted at not being able to catch Simple Plan live in Singapore. I'll be on holiday in New Zealand when they're here for their promo. Even if I couldn't get tickets to their private showcase, I wanted to welcome them at the airport at the very least. Now all those hopes are dashed.
Seb and Pierre, ily bye!
Labels: beatles, holidays, liverpool, movies, simple plan
11:49 pm