<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7954978?origin\x3dhttp://onehorsetowns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, June 18, 2007


First whale, now I think I look like a beaver. You know the one in Narnia? Yeah that one.

I haven't been updating reason being I've been posting a lot over at Livejournal. I've posted 6 more entries over there after Jun 8. And I'm lazy to like post here too. Well basically quite a lot has happened since the last post.

Sun Jun 10 - Went shopping at Vivo. Bought 2 lovely new books from Page One. Dad got a new Nokia 6300 and I love all his games! 3D snake, soccer (football), and sudoku! Soccer is really fun. I wasn't sure of the control keys at first and let in 2 goals, but after a while I finally got the hang of it and emerged to win, England 5-2 Portugal! :D I haven't played till full-time yet. Dad stopped me, hmph.

Tue 12 Jun - Brother's BMT (basic military training) graduation parade at Pulau Tekong.

Thu 14 Jun - Eng and Geog mock exams.

Fri 15 Jun - SS and Lit mock exams + Nic Mok's Birthday! Happy Birthday Nic! We went to her house and gave her a surprise.

Sat 16 Jun - Played tennis for the first time! With Nic and Des. They said I was brilliant for a first-timer.

This week - 6/2 '03 class reunion at Vivo later today. Math and Chem mock exams on Wed and Thu, English oral on Friday, tennis again on Sat and an evening barbeque with the usual classmates.

These things keep me busy, but I kind of like it! At least it's not work, work, work till I drop. That would be too much. Oh by the way! KEWELL'S COMING TO SINGAPORE! Okay I meant with the Australian football team but still, he's one of my favourite LFC players although he's only played twice this season due to injury. People I like always get injured. :/ Anyway, Nic is going to see if her dad can get tickets to the match.

And OoTP hurry come! I wanna watch Sirius on screen. And cry. Also, I have yet to pre-order TDH. Going to order by this week. Goodbye!

Labels: , , ,

♥ We keep ourselves a mystery but we provide the clues.
9:20 am

♥ LIVE HIGH ;


    Brina.

♥ YOU MAKE MY DREAMS ;


    Raise a dog
    Tour Europe
    Gigs of my favourite bands
    Overall GPA >3.5
    Sports & Adventure tourism
    Animal management

♥ SHE'S BACK

♥ CREDITS