<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7954978?origin\x3dhttp://onehorsetowns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Wow. Seeing as this blog hasn't been updated for an entire semester, I've dusted out the cobwebs and given it a new look. To whoever made the layout, thanks! I like the suitcase especially that little horsey in it. Colours are brilliant. If I know you and you've stumbled across this new post, I love and applaud you for being a loyal follower.

Last semester was hectic. I was studying on campus at Sentosa and naturally, being in a different environment meant that I had to adjust to new conditions. Sentosa is a place for playing and relaxing. I never got round to studying properly when I was there. I allowed my grades to slip. This is where I pick myself up. I'm aiming to be the same focused, motivation-driven individual I was in Year 1 when Sem 2.2 begins.

As with every term break, I've befriended the gym again. I'm hoping an overseas vacation comes my way so I can be rejuvenated. Oh, I'm crazily obsessed with Fringe, the tv series. It's another work of the great J.J Abrams who also produced Alias. You know, my heart breaks everytime I see Michael Owen in a United jersey. But as always, I will support him wherever he goes. This scenario just proves it.

As a kid, you always get asked what you want to do in life. Recently I've given my future some thought. My lecturers had advised against furthering our studies in tourism as a diploma is sufficient to join the industry. That piece of advice dashed my hopes of doing a degree in Adventure Tourism. Instead, I am now considering taking a degree in Animal Management after I graduate. So far the course at Kingston University and University of Chester appeals to me. Who's with me on this?

I've already caught 3 movies in the cinemas this break - The Proposal, Inglorious Basterds, and The Ugly Truth. Usually, chick flicks are not my cup of tea but The Proposal completely changed my perception of romance comedies. That movie definitely makes it as one of my all-time favourites, not to mention that the lead actor Ryan Reynolds looks very much like Owen. Inglorious Basterds was a bit gory but still entertaining to watch, especially with company like mine. Haha. I had high expectations for The Ugly Truth because everyone was raving about it, but it really let me down. The Proposal wins hands down!

Labels: , , , ,

♥ We keep ourselves a mystery but we provide the clues.
11:54 pm

♥ LIVE HIGH ;


    Brina.

♥ YOU MAKE MY DREAMS ;


    Raise a dog
    Tour Europe
    Gigs of my favourite bands
    Overall GPA >3.5
    Sports & Adventure tourism
    Animal management

♥ SHE'S BACK

♥ CREDITS