<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7954978?origin\x3dhttp://onehorsetowns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, May 05, 2008

Sigh. The heat has become unbearable these couple of days. What I want to do when I wake up every morning is to switch on the bloody aircon.

Simple Plan are going to perform in Japan for 4 days towards the end of May without making a stopover here. People are talking about them appearing at Singfest but somehow I doubt so. Then again, they promised to be back this year! I'm keeping my hopes up here, especially since they're not playing any shows near the Singfest date. I say doubtful because so far they're only playing shows in Canada for the month of Jul-Sep. Ah... whatever. My semestral exams fall on 22 Aug till 5 Sep. D:

I just found renewed love for
Jason Mraz today. I'm Yours. ♥ I'm also in love with You And I Both and Life Is Wonderful, among others. He makes soothing music. I enjoy the way he performs and he seems like a nice guy to be around too! Mhmm. (:

It's been some time since I bought CDs... I'm thinking of getting Every Second Counts Deluxe Edition (Plain White T's) and Sleep Through The Static (Jack Johnson). And I still want my Goodbye Blues. Jason Mraz's latest album, We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things will be out May 13! I'll see if it's any good and if it is I'm gonna get that one too. Btw, check out Jason Mraz's official website! It gives me the lols.

Labels: , , ,

♥ We keep ourselves a mystery but we provide the clues.
12:00 am

♥ LIVE HIGH ;


    Brina.

♥ YOU MAKE MY DREAMS ;


    Raise a dog
    Tour Europe
    Gigs of my favourite bands
    Overall GPA >3.5
    Sports & Adventure tourism
    Animal management

♥ SHE'S BACK

♥ CREDITS