Saturday, May 31, 2008
I feel like doing away with a blog.
Seriously, I feel like I'm talking to myself.
Haha.
Anw, I'm currently super busy with projects.
Mid-sem tests also begin next week.
I'm v stressed trying to keep up with my high self-expectations.
Not doing as well as I wish to so far.
I'm considering a move to the other side of Singapore soon.
My term break starts Jun 7.
Friends, let's meet up then! I miss all of you so much.
I really do. :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVYNA! Primary school bestieee. ♥
Seriously, I feel like I'm talking to myself.
Haha.
Anw, I'm currently super busy with projects.
Mid-sem tests also begin next week.
I'm v stressed trying to keep up with my high self-expectations.
Not doing as well as I wish to so far.
I'm considering a move to the other side of Singapore soon.
My term break starts Jun 7.
Friends, let's meet up then! I miss all of you so much.
I really do. :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVYNA! Primary school bestieee. ♥
5:18 pm