Monday, March 10, 2008
On top of my regular gym visits which is pretty much what I've been doing besides going out for meals, using the com, reading, baking and doing chores for mum,
I went for a jog with dad on Sat.
Played basketball with Des on Sun.
Went for IG outing at Toa Payoh today.
Medical check-up tomorrow.
6/2 outing on Wed (if it's postponed I'll go Sentosa with Mari & Sushan).
Step Up 2 on Thu.
Badminton on Fri.
First intake 1T01 outing on Sat.
Yay for finally getting to spend time with JC friends!
I went for a jog with dad on Sat.
Played basketball with Des on Sun.
Went for IG outing at Toa Payoh today.
Medical check-up tomorrow.
6/2 outing on Wed (if it's postponed I'll go Sentosa with Mari & Sushan).
Step Up 2 on Thu.
Badminton on Fri.
First intake 1T01 outing on Sat.
Yay for finally getting to spend time with JC friends!
11:59 pm