Sunday, February 17, 2008
Lots of blogging to do... Let's see.
Last Sat. Celebrated Danny's bday with her and Des. Arcade at PS. Drum mania, I'm stuck at a C grade. So far only perfect score in practice rounds. My aim is an A in Russian Roulette man. Ajisen dinner. Town. Pacific Plaza. Lovely Red/white/black pair of Nike dunks. Both Des and I love it! But I recently bought a pair already. Cute Paul Frank shirt with a band graphic at the front. Alas it's above my budget. Borders. Sat there with Danny reading Neil Gaiman kids stories until her parents arrived to fetch us home.
Sun. Spent with Kat, Yanyan, Regine, Lin, Fer and Weizhen. Barcadi. Raspberry's nice! Des and I brought them down to the clubhouse for pool. Kat left early, we went to the bball court with Des's bball and skateboard. I can finally control my speed on the skateboard. Next step, direction. Dinner. Ordered pizza, smuggled into KTV room. Ate. Watched Spiderman.
Mon. Straight home after school to study for Geog CA. Woman from Music Junction called saying my pre-ordered copy of the SP album has arrived. Buzzing the rest of the day.
Tue. Geog CA. Games PE not as eventful as the week before in which I hit a homerun in softball. Had mock test in listening compre for Chinese lesson. Out with Valerie after school since my secondary school form teacher messaged midway and told me my testimonial wasn't ready to be collected from school. PS to get my CD and shop for vday gifts.
Wed. Math CA. Out with Sri after school. Met at Potong Pasir. Train to Harbourfront. Shopped at sports shops and gift shops. She bought me a stuffed dog for vday on condition I name it Chester. Subway lunch. Toys R Us. Des came. Shopped more. We each bought those personalised name keychain thingys. Standardised skull ornament at the end. Dinner. Picnicked at open deck area in Vivo.
Thu. V Day cum Friendship Day. Des overslept. When I finally got her on the phone, she said she wasn't going to school and I ran all the way from outside her house to the bus stop some 800m away. Reached school on the dot at 7.30. Had Chinese spelling. Found out I topped the class in listening compre with 9/10. Shocking! Went home, fell asleep. Met Des at 7.20. Lot 1 to catch a movie. Jumper. Not bad.
Fri. Mr Adrian Ho not present for physical PE. Mr Michael Tan takes over. Picks up a medicine ball and leads us to basketball court. I predict we're playing captain's ball. Was right. Edwin not on my team, which is a disadvantage cos he's big, tall and athletic. Goals were the basketball poles up to a certain height. I scored the first goal. Dribbling was allowed, so when I got passed the ball, I dribbled all the way, saw a teammate there and passed cos I didn't want to be self-centred and go solo. He took the ball, immediately took aim, missed. Dang, chance wasted there. Michael Tan then tweaked the rules, saying no one-two passes allowed. I think we lost 3-2, but both goals I scored. Second goal's more satisfying cos many of them were guarding me, especially Edwin who was right in front of me, yet I just turned and with my back to goal, tried my luck at a shot. GOOAL!
After school, went back to STC with a few people to collect my testi, then back to CJ for Rockafella. Envy the drummers. I keep saying I want to learn drums... It's about time I put my words into action.
Last Sat. Celebrated Danny's bday with her and Des. Arcade at PS. Drum mania, I'm stuck at a C grade. So far only perfect score in practice rounds. My aim is an A in Russian Roulette man. Ajisen dinner. Town. Pacific Plaza. Lovely Red/white/black pair of Nike dunks. Both Des and I love it! But I recently bought a pair already. Cute Paul Frank shirt with a band graphic at the front. Alas it's above my budget. Borders. Sat there with Danny reading Neil Gaiman kids stories until her parents arrived to fetch us home.
Sun. Spent with Kat, Yanyan, Regine, Lin, Fer and Weizhen. Barcadi. Raspberry's nice! Des and I brought them down to the clubhouse for pool. Kat left early, we went to the bball court with Des's bball and skateboard. I can finally control my speed on the skateboard. Next step, direction. Dinner. Ordered pizza, smuggled into KTV room. Ate. Watched Spiderman.
Mon. Straight home after school to study for Geog CA. Woman from Music Junction called saying my pre-ordered copy of the SP album has arrived. Buzzing the rest of the day.
Tue. Geog CA. Games PE not as eventful as the week before in which I hit a homerun in softball. Had mock test in listening compre for Chinese lesson. Out with Valerie after school since my secondary school form teacher messaged midway and told me my testimonial wasn't ready to be collected from school. PS to get my CD and shop for vday gifts.
Wed. Math CA. Out with Sri after school. Met at Potong Pasir. Train to Harbourfront. Shopped at sports shops and gift shops. She bought me a stuffed dog for vday on condition I name it Chester. Subway lunch. Toys R Us. Des came. Shopped more. We each bought those personalised name keychain thingys. Standardised skull ornament at the end. Dinner. Picnicked at open deck area in Vivo.
Thu. V Day cum Friendship Day. Des overslept. When I finally got her on the phone, she said she wasn't going to school and I ran all the way from outside her house to the bus stop some 800m away. Reached school on the dot at 7.30. Had Chinese spelling. Found out I topped the class in listening compre with 9/10. Shocking! Went home, fell asleep. Met Des at 7.20. Lot 1 to catch a movie. Jumper. Not bad.
Fri. Mr Adrian Ho not present for physical PE. Mr Michael Tan takes over. Picks up a medicine ball and leads us to basketball court. I predict we're playing captain's ball. Was right. Edwin not on my team, which is a disadvantage cos he's big, tall and athletic. Goals were the basketball poles up to a certain height. I scored the first goal. Dribbling was allowed, so when I got passed the ball, I dribbled all the way, saw a teammate there and passed cos I didn't want to be self-centred and go solo. He took the ball, immediately took aim, missed. Dang, chance wasted there. Michael Tan then tweaked the rules, saying no one-two passes allowed. I think we lost 3-2, but both goals I scored. Second goal's more satisfying cos many of them were guarding me, especially Edwin who was right in front of me, yet I just turned and with my back to goal, tried my luck at a shot. GOOAL!
After school, went back to STC with a few people to collect my testi, then back to CJ for Rockafella. Envy the drummers. I keep saying I want to learn drums... It's about time I put my words into action.
10:43 pm