<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7954978?origin\x3dhttp://onehorsetowns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Okay, Simple Plan on 'The Noose' was completely anti-climax. I thought it would be something more than just an appearance at a press conference with this dumbass reporter throwing questions about global economic issues at them...

After-O's break is over and I've just been through my first day at CJ. It was more fun than I expected, but I guess it's the people that make it happen. My IG (index grp) and facilitators were good. I still can't remember half of their names though. There's already an IG outing planned for Friday. :O

This holiday practically went up in smoke. I spent the last day of 2007/eve of new year with some of my primary school classmates. Cycled at East Coast, Subway, chatted at some Marine Parade neighbourhood for hours, dinner at Suntec, arcade, Carrefour, rooftop, 2008 countdown outside Esplanade. And I still can't appreciate fireworks! I think it is a huge waste of money for 2 minutes of lit skies and loud explosions.

Then after midnight, the 11 of us (1 more guy than girl) took the night bus to Tiffy's house for sleepover. We took turns to shower and watched tv. Some of them went to play mahjong, cards or pool. I played a bit of pool. Free pooling without having to pay! No wonder some of the guys were at it the whole time. I didn't catch any sleep at all.

Later in the morning, we all left and went for prata! MILO DINOSAUR. Okay it's actually not that nice, I prefer Oreo Crush. After that, we chatted some more at the table before leaving for home. We had just spent the last day of 2007 and first day of 2008 together! A 20 hour outing. Record-breaking.

Orientation day 2 tomorrow. There was a subtle hint that we're going to get wet/muddy. Haha okaaay. But I can't wait for dragonboating next week! CJ's orientation lasts 6-7 days.

Labels: , ,

♥ We keep ourselves a mystery but we provide the clues.
7:45 pm

♥ LIVE HIGH ;


    Brina.

♥ YOU MAKE MY DREAMS ;


    Raise a dog
    Tour Europe
    Gigs of my favourite bands
    Overall GPA >3.5
    Sports & Adventure tourism
    Animal management

♥ SHE'S BACK

♥ CREDITS