Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Eh, anyone doing CJ Arts with me? Come say hi! (:
Seems like a lot are doing Science.
SAT
Out with Des, Sri, and Yanyan for badminton. Had a great workout. I sweat more than I would at the gym. After that Yanyan went home and we carried on. Made our way to Funan IT Mall. Ate at Pasta Mania. We finished 1 1/2 bottles of cheese flakes and was so full after that. Bananas in Pyjamas. Des and I's childhood friends. Are you thinking what I'm thinking, B2? Hahaha! Later, went to Peninsular Plaza where there's a shop selling football memoribilia. Aw paradise. Poor Sri had to wait outside for us because the place was tiny and we must have stayed in there for centuries. At night, I watched a Nicholas Cage movie called The Pledge on TV. It was awesome. Aaron Eackhart was in it as this fucked up SWAT cop. :/
SUN
Whole body was aching from badminton. Bought more baking stuff. Went back home, baked chocolate chip cookies. I'm so happy it could pass off as Subway cookies. Moulded some into shapes with the cookie cutters. Apparently the cookies are very addictive, cos Annabelle and Sri couldn't stop eating. :D At night, went to Long Beach for my brother's very belated birthday dinner. Saw the phone used in the When I'm Gone music video. It's Nokia 7500 Prism, I think. Slept early that night as I always do after a bad EPL game.
Badminton with the usual again tmr!
Seems like a lot are doing Science.
SAT
Out with Des, Sri, and Yanyan for badminton. Had a great workout. I sweat more than I would at the gym. After that Yanyan went home and we carried on. Made our way to Funan IT Mall. Ate at Pasta Mania. We finished 1 1/2 bottles of cheese flakes and was so full after that. Bananas in Pyjamas. Des and I's childhood friends. Are you thinking what I'm thinking, B2? Hahaha! Later, went to Peninsular Plaza where there's a shop selling football memoribilia. Aw paradise. Poor Sri had to wait outside for us because the place was tiny and we must have stayed in there for centuries. At night, I watched a Nicholas Cage movie called The Pledge on TV. It was awesome. Aaron Eackhart was in it as this fucked up SWAT cop. :/
SUN
Whole body was aching from badminton. Bought more baking stuff. Went back home, baked chocolate chip cookies. I'm so happy it could pass off as Subway cookies. Moulded some into shapes with the cookie cutters. Apparently the cookies are very addictive, cos Annabelle and Sri couldn't stop eating. :D At night, went to Long Beach for my brother's very belated birthday dinner. Saw the phone used in the When I'm Gone music video. It's Nokia 7500 Prism, I think. Slept early that night as I always do after a bad EPL game.
Badminton with the usual again tmr!
4:57 pm