Monday, June 25, 2007
So everyone, KEWELL'S IN SINGAPORE! Come say hello.
I'm going to watch him play this Saturday at the National Stadium. I'm already buzzing from excitement. The Aussie team arrived on Thursday and made a public appearance at a training session at Bishan stadium yesterday. Thank god Kewell and Viduka weren't due to arrive until today. If not, I would have kicked myself for missing the session. It was only Tim Cahill and the rest. He's an Everton player so there's nothing much to lose.
Yesterday was the barbeque at my house. The day started off at 8.45am when Nic came over for Tennis. We played from 9-10.30am. Then it was back home to shower after finishing a drink each at the clubhouse. After freshening up, it was multi-tasking time. We went through a couple of pics and some videos I had on my computer while cutting the pics for Peng's scrapbook. Lunch came. After lunch we started baking the cupcakes. When that was done, we went back to the room to watch Britain's Got Talent and Ellen Degeneares episodes where animals were brought on the show.
At around 5.30pm, Des called to say that 'they' were home. So some time after Adel came over, the three of us went down. The guests were Nic, Adel, Kat, Sri, Lin, Regine, Yan Ling, Fer, Wileen and Denise. There was enough food for everyone. Des brought her skateboard along. I was terrible at it and would have fallen if Adel had not pulled me up in time. Maybe I'll try again soon, this time with shoes and no handphone in my hand. And I think what Nic said is true -- I'm more comfortable on my own two feet. Cycling is perfectly fine for me but not skating, rollerblading and skateboarding. In other words things on wheels, or more accurately, things which I cannot use my hands to control. Nic and Adel were doing quite well.
I was sort of the chef of the day. Sri said I cooked like I was performing surgery and Nic looked like she was performing during thaipusam with that satay stick in her mouth while strumming her guitar. That was hell funny. I enjoyed listening to Nic, Adel and Des playing the guitar. Now pressure's on me to learn the drums. xD Dessert was the cake Lin, Des and I had baked from scratch the day before at Lin's house. We had had dinner there. Her parents are humourous people. Her dad gets so easily amused it's hilarious. So anyway we sang birthday songs for a few people (including myself xP) with our literally untitled cake. Then we more or less packed up and went back to Des's house. We all hung around for a while before everyone started leaving one by one. We managed to clear the food at least. It was a tiring day which passed real quickly but I thoroughly enjoyed Nic's company as well as all the rest at the barbeque.
Second semester of school starts in 6 hours. Help! I don't want to go back to school. :/
1:18 am
