Sunday, March 18, 2007
I've only finished the 1st unit of Chem TYS. Uh-oh.
Friday
I met Adel and we made our way to Jurong Point to get snacks and Subway before we crashed Nic's house. Saw all the Liverpool stuff that she bought for herself, which are mostly t-shirts. They're so nice omg. I read her mini How To Speak Scouse book. The first word was abbadabba. Hahaha! Then we settled down to eat our Subway takeaway meals. I had my usual tuna. Hearty Italian bread was sold out though. Craved mountain dew but didn't have. I ate my white chocolate thingy cookie which until now I still don't know what's its actual name.
After that we watched Friends. Okay lah, I can now get most of their jokes. Haha! Previously I didn't even know what's going on... Then Des came and we watched Nightmare Before Christmas. Jack and Sally. Sally's scary. I like the constructed reindeers. Who says my favourite character will be Zero the ghostly dog? Not true okay! At least for once. When you're bored, that show's fun to watch. In contrast, Elmo's World isn't at all.
I can't believe how much I loved Sesame Street during my childhood. I remember having at least two Sesame Street school bags before. My favourites were Cookie Monster, Elmo, Oscar the Grouch and the woolly mammoth creature. I never liked Big Bird. And now I just go o_O when I watch Sesame Street, Power Rangers or Teletubbies. Scooby-Doo and TMNT's still okay though. :D
I wanna watch TMNT and Simpsons the movie. And Nic's mum wants to bring us out to watch Mr Bean's Holiday next Sat! I hope I can make it.
Saturday
While on the way to Queensway, I asked this question in the car.
Me: Eh, can we go to England before 2009?
Dad: Why?
Me: Because Anfield won't be in use anymore after the new Stanley Park stadium is built...
Mum: We go after your O levels lor.
Dad: No lah, Nov/Dec very cold. 4-5pm already so dark. You want ah?
Mum: Oh...
Dad: We go in June lah.
Me: If want to go must book early you know.
No reply. But my mum was saying something about JC1 being very important, cannot miss etcetc. Aiyah, go during June hols only what, not say going when school's still on. But anyway I think the answer's leaning more towards the yes side. So, yay! (: And you know, I could have gone to Manchester for my cousin's wedding this May if not for O's!
So anyway, I bought a pair of Converse shoes at Queensway. It's the canvas type. Those non-canvas types don't have my size. I didn't initially plan to get Converse in the first place cos they don't really suit me, but we walked around for damn long already and every store didn't have the pair of Nike dunks I wanted in the right size! Annoying.
Speaking of JC, if I can't make it to AC, I've decided that I'll just go to CJ lah. For CCA, I've given up on joining volleyball cos I'm too short! Only RJ offers ultimate frisbee, so that is out of the question as well. There isn't a girls football team. So this leaves me with one more sport that I'm interested in: Canoeing. But it'll suck every once a month, won't it?
Why am I looking ahead? I don't know either. Well at least I'm not living in the past right. I'm trying to MOVE ON! Haha :D
4:57 pm