<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7954978?origin\x3dhttp://onehorsetowns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, December 10, 2006

So first and foremost, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIN!!!

STC beat IJTP 44-36 for Friday's friendly. But it wasn't a good game lah. I was quite flustered afterwards. You know, I think their school's way nicer than ours. The 'toilet under the stairs' thing was also more amusing to us than it really is. But the thing I like about our school is being up on a hill. That morning, the sun was scorching.

After the match, we ate at Macs. Judy, Wanling, Sock, Sue Li, Adel, Lin, Alex and myself. Discussed jerseys and stuff. Then Lin and I went to Harbourfront to meet the rest. I had quite a hard time trying to stop Lin from prying okay! She kept trying to peep at whatever I was messaging. The surprise thing at Harbour didn't go according to plan. In the end, Lin and I stopped outside Starhub at Vivo supposedly waiting for Des. Instead Regine, Yan, Fer and Des appeared a while later with Lin's birthday cake! Ate there on the spot like some illegal gathering. People kept staring lah. Some even stopped to watch.

At Sentosa, we sat the Skylift! Haha, it looked boring but was actually quite fun. Wanted to take the luge too but had to pay more. What a rip-off. Took the tram to Palawan beach. Kat joined us! Played with sand, volleyballed and footballed. Trammed to Siloso beach in the hopes of going cycling but the bike rental shop was closing for the day. Earlier, we couldn't kayak either cos there was a brief downpour. Thought of watching movie instead. We shuttled out of Sentosa and back to Harbour to eat dinner at Vivo. We were all damn tired already so we headed home after that!

Labels: , ,

♥ We keep ourselves a mystery but we provide the clues.
4:04 am

♥ LIVE HIGH ;


    Brina.

♥ YOU MAKE MY DREAMS ;


    Raise a dog
    Tour Europe
    Gigs of my favourite bands
    Overall GPA >3.5
    Sports & Adventure tourism
    Animal management

♥ SHE'S BACK

♥ CREDITS