<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7954978?origin\x3dhttp://onehorsetowns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, December 04, 2006

Eh huge spider web in my room! It's one of those almost-invisible kind of spiders. The web is already full of many many small insects lah. It's probably having a big feast up there. Worse thing is that the web's just above my computer - which means it's only on the ceiling right above my head! Eeyur. But it reminded me of Charlotte's Web. Ooh I so wanna catch the movie when it comes out!

Went to the pool with dad this evening. It's been a long time since I last swam! We just lazed around in the jacuzzi talking about my future career paths? Haha. Then I swam a few laps before heading back home. The last time I swam was like during Fun Splash in February! Haha.

So I don't have much plans for this week. Just clearing some of my stationeries, taking down my old Westlife calender and putting up the new one for 2007. Friendlies with Kranji Sec and IJ TP on Tue and Fri respectively. I feel the need to polish up my shooting but time is against me as usual. Oh no.

My sandfly bites still itch! >.<

Labels: , , ,

♥ We keep ourselves a mystery but we provide the clues.
12:23 am

♥ LIVE HIGH ;


    Brina.

♥ YOU MAKE MY DREAMS ;


    Raise a dog
    Tour Europe
    Gigs of my favourite bands
    Overall GPA >3.5
    Sports & Adventure tourism
    Animal management

♥ SHE'S BACK

♥ CREDITS