<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7954978?origin\x3dhttp://onehorsetowns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, November 17, 2006

I went for both trainings this week! Shocking.

Lately my liking for Simple Plan has increased. I liked Pierre at first. He even shares the same birthday as me - so cool huh! But now I think I prefer Seb. I showed mum the backing of one of their cds and asked her who seems the nicest. She didn't like Seb. :/

Sorry's Not Good Enough isn't my favourite song from McFly's MITO album after all! It's Little Joanna! (: Ohh, the new Westlife B-sides are simply fabulous! I've been listening non-stop to them the past week. 1) If 2) Nothing's Going To Change My Love For You 3) Solitaire. Their cover of Solitaire I don't really like. Anyways, they were released along with Westlife's latest single The Rose! lovelove. :D

I'm watching Survivor now. It's amazing how I keep watching every season despite sometimes not even having any favourite contestant. When it's boring I might fall asleep but why do I even bother watching then? Don't know why. Haha.

Realised I get bored of my blogskins very easily. Not good not good. Like that I gotta constantly keep changing blogskin leh. So troublesome.





Labels: , , , ,

♥ We keep ourselves a mystery but we provide the clues.
11:47 pm

♥ LIVE HIGH ;


    Brina.

♥ YOU MAKE MY DREAMS ;


    Raise a dog
    Tour Europe
    Gigs of my favourite bands
    Overall GPA >3.5
    Sports & Adventure tourism
    Animal management

♥ SHE'S BACK

♥ CREDITS