<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7954978?origin\x3dhttp://onehorsetowns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, November 05, 2006

I said I would pack my room. But due to an unexpected turn of events it's still been left unpacked. I'm really going to do a bit of packing each day now.

I've made up my mind to hang the mini basketball hoop on my door. THANKS SRI! :D First time I gave it a shot, I got 2 out of 3! The first shot missed. I played with my brother just now and it was hilarious. Because the ball is so small, it kept bouncing off and hitting very wrong areas when we tried to catch the rebound! I shot 4 consecutive from afar. My brother was amazed with my accuracy and tried copying my shooting technique. Still CMI. Hahaha. We sweat so much lah; it's a good way to exercise! We were so noisy and violent, I wonder if the neighbours living directly below will complain? xP

Uhm what else... I really want to get some stuff but the more urgent ones are: Westlife 2007 calender, Westlife's The Love Album, McFly's Motion In The Ocean, Liverpool jacket! Well that's about all. Haha.

By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOR!!

Labels: , , , ,

♥ We keep ourselves a mystery but we provide the clues.
5:37 pm

♥ LIVE HIGH ;


    Brina.

♥ YOU MAKE MY DREAMS ;


    Raise a dog
    Tour Europe
    Gigs of my favourite bands
    Overall GPA >3.5
    Sports & Adventure tourism
    Animal management

♥ SHE'S BACK

♥ CREDITS