<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7954978?origin\x3dhttp://onehorsetowns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, October 27, 2006

EoY'06.

GOODBYE 3 ELIZABETH!

If I'm in 4E next year, it will mark 4 complete years - my entire secondary school years, in the St. Elizabeth classes. Pure Elizabethian blood! Haha. :D

I am utterly bored at home. I guess the entire holiday is going to be like that. You know, I've been reflecting and realise I stick by the same old friends all the time. Primary school I was "the quiet girl who's always with Kevy". Secondary school it's "the one with the tall girl" even in the teachers' eyes. Is everyone like that? Pat once said, "When you see Adela, you see Brina. When you see Brina, you see Adela." But to be honest that's not the case. There's Nic, Des, Sri, Regine, Lin and some of the 2E peeps. They're all awesome friends too. I'm one of those who have one bestie + a few close friends and I can't help it. Besides I don't feel that it's even a problem. Let fate take its course. So next time don't hesitate if you want to ask me out! xP

Wanted to ball with Sri but decided against it. Her mum's not very pleased about her going out so often. Next week okay! Suddenly I feel like going to Sentosa, just to chill heat out and most of all, it's the place to volleyball and ultimate frisbee! Haven't been there in 2 years! Feel like going to the zoo too for the same reason. I need my yearly dose of animals!

Went to Vivo yesterday with Regine, Kat, Sri, Lin and Adel. That place is huge and outside is just scenic! I'll bring a camera along on the next visit. I love the Adidas store. Liverpool Liverpool! Goodness. How I want to be rich. The jacket is S$80++. I want discount! Went to Kat's favourite Pull & Bear. I thought she said Polar Bear. :o Then at Toys'R'Us, I didn't get anything but saw my favourite childhood game - Hungry Hippo! Adel and I couldn't find TMNT figurines. Regine and I were interested in SeaMonkey but the price chased us away. Candy Empire - went back there later to buy colourful Rocky Mountain marshmallows. Found a Westlife Coast to Coast DVD at MJ. So that's another wanted item off my wishlist. Hoorah!

Sigh...I shall pack my room soon. It has to be done sometime anyway.

Labels: , , , ,

♥ We keep ourselves a mystery but we provide the clues.
1:34 pm

♥ LIVE HIGH ;


    Brina.

♥ YOU MAKE MY DREAMS ;


    Raise a dog
    Tour Europe
    Gigs of my favourite bands
    Overall GPA >3.5
    Sports & Adventure tourism
    Animal management

♥ SHE'S BACK

♥ CREDITS