<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7954978?origin\x3dhttp://onehorsetowns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, September 08, 2006

♥ Meeting Westlife at Changi Airport

I left the house and met up with Adel and Nic at noon yesterday for the airport. Nic had earlier recorded all the details of flights departing from Seoul where Westlife last performed at. We reached the airport around 1330. The first flight arrival from Seoul was at 2+ and we stood outside the arrival hall anticipating their arrival.

We were staring at the conveyor belt and saw what looked like bulky stage equipment on belt 34 so we freaked out. Alas as Nic puts it, it was an anti-climax as they were not on that flight. Then the other waiting fans disappeared so we panicked, thinking they might have known something that we didn't. I saw this curly-haired caucasian lady holding the Westlife pamphlet in her hand. Adel and Nic went to approach her while I continued to keep watch on the arrival hall and baggage collection area.

The lady told them that Westlife's flight would be touching down at 2325 on KE641 so we went to Macs for breakfast before heading back home. I wanted to retrieve my Face to Face album and Amazing single which I forgot to take along in my haste to leave the house. Nic followed me back. At 2030, we met up again and took a second trip to Changi Airport. While waiting, we tried to occupy our minds by playing 'Whose Line is it Anyway?' It didn't work because either Westlife or McFly kept being mentioned but at least I think this soothed our nerves a little.

When people started fangirling at 2330, I knew they must have arrived. I wanted to kick myself for being short-sighted because I could not spot them at a distance. Anyway I just shot a video in the direction the fans were screaming at and managed to film them! I saw Shane and started waving and taking pictures. They turned out terribly blur because I kept jerking due to all the pushing. Nic was also frantically jabbing at me. HOWEVER I had one extremely clear shot of Nicky RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! WOOHOOO! Hot stuff. (Adel is so pleased) I could even have reached out to poke him but what the heck?

They walked pretty fast intentionally. When they were heading towards two waiting limousines, I had another chance to poke Shane this time but what the heck? I just promptly snapped a pic of him but some idiot fan hurried beside him and poked him. Damn you idiot! Shane ignored her anyway lool. After they were driven off, we were all in a daze. Nic's dad fetched us home. View the link for pictures!

http://www.thecommitted.net/to/westlife.cgi?action=forum&board=tours&op=display&num=7048

Labels:

♥ We keep ourselves a mystery but we provide the clues.
11:36 am

♥ LIVE HIGH ;


    Brina.

♥ YOU MAKE MY DREAMS ;


    Raise a dog
    Tour Europe
    Gigs of my favourite bands
    Overall GPA >3.5
    Sports & Adventure tourism
    Animal management

♥ SHE'S BACK

♥ CREDITS