<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7954978?origin\x3dhttp://onehorsetowns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, September 04, 2006

♥ Blog Revival!

Hello! This blog is now in use again. As for how often it will be updated, I don't know the reason being that I am still using LiveJournal and do not intend to stop updating over there as well. This McFly skin is made by marshmallows- over at blogskins.com, just thought I'd like to credit here.

I wanted to change my old skin to another Westlife one but couldn't find a decent one to my liking. So there, McFly, but Westlife still comes first! Speaking of which, it's just 4 more days to the Singapore leg of the Westlife Asian Tour concert on the 8th of September at 8pm! I've got 2nd row tickets, so yeah. Really looking forward to it! :D

On a sadder note, Steve Irwin (Australia's famous croc hunter) died getting stung by a stingray while filming in the Great Barrier Reef underwater. I miss him already. RIP.

Labels: ,

♥ We keep ourselves a mystery but we provide the clues.
8:43 pm

♥ LIVE HIGH ;


    Brina.

♥ YOU MAKE MY DREAMS ;


    Raise a dog
    Tour Europe
    Gigs of my favourite bands
    Overall GPA >3.5
    Sports & Adventure tourism
    Animal management

♥ SHE'S BACK

♥ CREDITS