<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7954978?origin\x3dhttp://onehorsetowns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, February 09, 2009

All hail this film which is full of awesome. I hope it wins many Oscars. It went straight into my favourites list and I'm starting to wonder if any other movie will be able to beat this one in my lifetime. Truly a touching movie that can even move grown men to tears.

I hope people who watch this movie get its literal meaning, can distinguish foreboding from humour, and are able to gain or be reminded of a new perpective of life. It's such a waste that I didn't think the young girl beside me understood the movie's true meaning.

Like Shakespeare's Macbeth, there is a jester in the movie. But the kiddo beside me was laughing at even the most inappropriate moments. It got annoying because she kept making senseless comments. I saw a grown man cry. I think my dad did too.

I highly recommend this movie.

Labels:

♥ We keep ourselves a mystery but we provide the clues.
12:55 am

♥ LIVE HIGH ;


    Brina.

♥ YOU MAKE MY DREAMS ;


    Raise a dog
    Tour Europe
    Gigs of my favourite bands
    Overall GPA >3.5
    Sports & Adventure tourism
    Animal management

♥ SHE'S BACK

♥ CREDITS