<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7954978?origin\x3dhttp://onehorsetowns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Hi! Time for an update.

Go to http://www.youtube.com/keairafilan for videos I took at Singfest.
http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=511348156 for photos.

I officially hate my camera for constantly giving up on me. It stops recording by itself, cutting off my video abruptly. That would explain why I only ended up with short intros. Major disappointment, especially when most of the time it is the chorus that hits the climax of the song. I didn't put up a couple of videos because they're really short and kinda pointless for others to view.

Let's see what I've been up to... Sleeping in, reading, internet surfing and watching the telly or DVDs. Occasionally I do step out of the house to raid the library, shop, exercise or accompany Des on her study sessions. I'm back to youtube addiction. People, watch Wipeout! For now, gymming's taking a backseat as my gym's closed for repainting works. I re-watched Step Up and She's The Man. Those two are great movies I'd recommend.

She's The Man on DVD is awesome. 10x better then watching it on youtube. Fit guy-man aplenty. Love the special features segment, that's a bonus. Never realised I've watched every single movie Channing's acted in so far. I found out the filming locations are all in the heart of Vancouver BC. Holy cow. Jericho Beach, Granville Mall, Point Grey Secondary School, Thunderbird Stadium, University of BC, Vancouver College. Robert Hoffman is goodness too.

Some are born great, Some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

Right, okay. I think I'm going to spend a while in the pool now. No more excuses for lazing around, it's all in the mind! Then I'm going to pick up Twelfth Night again and read it thoroughly, this time to do some cross analysis. And I thought I'll never pick up Shakespeare again.

Labels: , ,

♥ We keep ourselves a mystery but we provide the clues.
9:56 pm

♥ LIVE HIGH ;


    Brina.

♥ YOU MAKE MY DREAMS ;


    Raise a dog
    Tour Europe
    Gigs of my favourite bands
    Overall GPA >3.5
    Sports & Adventure tourism
    Animal management

♥ SHE'S BACK

♥ CREDITS