Saturday, August 30, 2008
Oh my god, Kenny Dalglish is in Singapore. King Kenny! Now if only I knew his itinerary for the rest of the week. I missed the opportunity to head over to Turf City for the opening of the football facility. Ah, missed a rare opportunity to see a Liverpool legend in the flesh.
On a side note, I've finished my exams for the semester. Am so glad about it because I really needed a break. Now the long vacation period is here. I don't have lessons until the new semester starts on October 19! Might be going to Korea or Hong Kong.
Been hanging out with Nic ever since the end of my exams, occasionally also with Des or Adel. Nic's going back to Canada on Mon. :(
Right now I am so free that I don't really know how to spend my holidays. Might go searching for odd jobs. Or pick up drumming. I've kept my vigorous exercise routine going again. Didn't get much opportunity to do so during the school term. I just ran 5km yesterday and climbed the stairs back up to my unit instead of taking the lift. Felt really good after that.
Tennis tonight and badminton on Monday after sending Nic off at the airport. I'm going to see Yanyan and Sri! Yay, it's been a while.
By the way, does someone have cheap (better still if it's free) tickets to Boys Like Girls? I missed the registration for Nike + Human Race.
Meanwhile I have to wait for my dear JC friends to finish their promos so that I can go out with them. Study, you! Yes you. Get off the com.
On a side note, I've finished my exams for the semester. Am so glad about it because I really needed a break. Now the long vacation period is here. I don't have lessons until the new semester starts on October 19! Might be going to Korea or Hong Kong.
Been hanging out with Nic ever since the end of my exams, occasionally also with Des or Adel. Nic's going back to Canada on Mon. :(
Right now I am so free that I don't really know how to spend my holidays. Might go searching for odd jobs. Or pick up drumming. I've kept my vigorous exercise routine going again. Didn't get much opportunity to do so during the school term. I just ran 5km yesterday and climbed the stairs back up to my unit instead of taking the lift. Felt really good after that.
Tennis tonight and badminton on Monday after sending Nic off at the airport. I'm going to see Yanyan and Sri! Yay, it's been a while.
By the way, does someone have cheap (better still if it's free) tickets to Boys Like Girls? I missed the registration for Nike + Human Race.
Meanwhile I have to wait for my dear JC friends to finish their promos so that I can go out with them. Study, you! Yes you. Get off the com.
3:31 pm