Sunday, May 11, 2008
For 10 years, I've had to mug my ass off on my birthday. Finally, finally, I have no exams falling on my birthday.
I saw Edwin in Friday's TNP. His Fuhua alumni team was featured under Weekend Warriors. & omg, he's actually the team captain! Hahaha. Cool man.
On Thu evening, I was feeling rather low because I was so tired from school and the whopping amount of projects raining down on me when just about 3 weeks ago, I was completely idle and enjoying some freedom. It made matters worse that Thu was the day with the heaviest timetable.
Then Nic called from Canada and she made my night. We talked until the line got cut off, then resumed our conversation online before she had to leave for school. Daryl texted asking how I was feeling as time drew closer to midnight and I said 'Great! My bff studying in Canada just called and I'm still buzzing." Although I felt so sleepy and the bed was inviting, I managed to stay up as usual. Saw bcs lab ec again. Muahaha.
Thank yous (omg I feel like some star writing thank yous for my album lol!): To Nic for the long distance call; Sri, Adel, Des, Yanyan, Junyi, Denise aka birdie!, Sheryl Yeo, Val Toh, Weizhen, Sri, Charmaine Low, my LRM class 1K09 for the 'surprise' complete with cake, Rahman for the collage, Daryl for the mini England football (that girl is damn thoughtful for taking my words so seriously); and not to forget my family for hunting down my favourite Sweet Secrets cake. I hope I didn't forget anyone.
PS. Omg, James Blunt in S'pore... Also I just found out today that Connie Talbot was in S'pore. Oh man, wish I'd know sooner. Watched her sing Over The Rainbow on Rouge and totally had goosebumps again, in a good way...
Pictures:
I saw Edwin in Friday's TNP. His Fuhua alumni team was featured under Weekend Warriors. & omg, he's actually the team captain! Hahaha. Cool man.
On Thu evening, I was feeling rather low because I was so tired from school and the whopping amount of projects raining down on me when just about 3 weeks ago, I was completely idle and enjoying some freedom. It made matters worse that Thu was the day with the heaviest timetable.
Then Nic called from Canada and she made my night. We talked until the line got cut off, then resumed our conversation online before she had to leave for school. Daryl texted asking how I was feeling as time drew closer to midnight and I said 'Great! My bff studying in Canada just called and I'm still buzzing." Although I felt so sleepy and the bed was inviting, I managed to stay up as usual. Saw bcs lab ec again. Muahaha.
Thank yous (omg I feel like some star writing thank yous for my album lol!): To Nic for the long distance call; Sri, Adel, Des, Yanyan, Junyi, Denise aka birdie!, Sheryl Yeo, Val Toh, Weizhen, Sri, Charmaine Low, my LRM class 1K09 for the 'surprise' complete with cake, Rahman for the collage, Daryl for the mini England football (that girl is damn thoughtful for taking my words so seriously); and not to forget my family for hunting down my favourite Sweet Secrets cake. I hope I didn't forget anyone.
PS. Omg, James Blunt in S'pore... Also I just found out today that Connie Talbot was in S'pore. Oh man, wish I'd know sooner. Watched her sing Over The Rainbow on Rouge and totally had goosebumps again, in a good way...
Pictures:
Lowlow took the first pic...
11:59 pm