Monday, April 14, 2008
Rogue Crocodile! I wanna watch it. Basically it's about 'a group of tourists who fall prey to a giant man-eating crocodile while touring in Australia'. Best part is, MICHAEL VARTAN'S the lead! Haha. The movie's actually titled Rogue but Singapore had to be so special and change its name to 'Rogue Crocodile', how uncool. -.-Phantos is having an outing today at 2pm. I only just read about it which is obviously too late! Lol nvm. I bet Elaine isn't even aware of it! Haha. There's also a mass outing this Sat to Sentosa. I'm still unsure about going. Perhaps by Fri I'll have made up my mind.
AIR SUPPLY (21st June) & THE CLICK FIVE (1st June) in Singapore! I'm contemplating if I should attend their concerts... Anw, back to my Alias marathon for now! Seasons 2 & 3. Guess how old Michael Vartan is in RL? You'll be in for a shock. He's 40 this year but still looking damn fit! x)
1:48 pm
