Tuesday, March 04, 2008
The quickest way from home to TP by train is 24 stops. Omg I would probably just sleep and miss my stop everyday. Also being in poly means I am no longer entitled to student fare! Wth.
You would think I'll be enjoying myself with all the free time I have until school starts in mid-April but truth is, not really. All my close friends have gone to the JCs, so I can't hang out much. They've only just begun but are already starting to feel the strain. Oh well. People say poly is easier, but I think it's not any different. I have a feeling I'll get my share of workload once term starts. I'll be so blur and lost on the first day. I don't know what to expect of poly life...
I'm supposed to find something constructive to do and I came up with a whole list of things from the top of my head, ie. drumming, picking up another language, working at pet lover's centre, to name a few. But currently, since there is only a month left and I might be tagging along on my dad's business trip, not to mention the outings planned with different groups of friends during the March hols, things are a bit hard to work out.
I've also been asked to work out an itinerary for my relatives who will be visiting from the states. Isn't it such a tourism-related task? Haha. I've to start applying whatever hospitality skills I have already. Bring it on! I'm making them visit the Singapore Flyer (which also happens to be featured on my current blogskin) for sure. :]
You would think I'll be enjoying myself with all the free time I have until school starts in mid-April but truth is, not really. All my close friends have gone to the JCs, so I can't hang out much. They've only just begun but are already starting to feel the strain. Oh well. People say poly is easier, but I think it's not any different. I have a feeling I'll get my share of workload once term starts. I'll be so blur and lost on the first day. I don't know what to expect of poly life...
I'm supposed to find something constructive to do and I came up with a whole list of things from the top of my head, ie. drumming, picking up another language, working at pet lover's centre, to name a few. But currently, since there is only a month left and I might be tagging along on my dad's business trip, not to mention the outings planned with different groups of friends during the March hols, things are a bit hard to work out.
I've also been asked to work out an itinerary for my relatives who will be visiting from the states. Isn't it such a tourism-related task? Haha. I've to start applying whatever hospitality skills I have already. Bring it on! I'm making them visit the Singapore Flyer (which also happens to be featured on my current blogskin) for sure. :]
10:56 pm