<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7954978?origin\x3dhttp://onehorsetowns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, March 31, 2008

I registered myself for TP freshman orientation workshop. It's being held from 7-9th April. Gosh, wonder what I've gotten myself into, this one was non-compulsory but we're 'strongly encouraged to go'. Don't know what to expect. I have another compulsory school orientation on 17th & 18th.

Other than that I am bored to death. Whenever I feel like going out, there's no friends to hang out with cos everyone's mugging their ass off in JC and I feel bad to distract them. Everybody's got their new friends to hang out with for the next two years too. They're like settled in already while I haven't even started... It sure feels strange. Anyway, it's been a good week football-wise with Liverpool's derby triumph and Owen scoring for Newcastle.

I was so bored the other day to the extent that I watched Singapore play Lebanon at home. Then I watched Gombak play Albirex Nigata just because I live there and also mainly, to see what Precious has been up to lately. Never had expectations for them, hence no disappointment. Want to hear something ironic? The Gombak players don't train at Gombak stadium. They use the one at Toa Payoh. What the heck right. I used to see them around all the time.

I baked again. White choc chip cookies this time.

Labels: , , ,

♥ We keep ourselves a mystery but we provide the clues.
3:55 pm

♥ LIVE HIGH ;


    Brina.

♥ YOU MAKE MY DREAMS ;


    Raise a dog
    Tour Europe
    Gigs of my favourite bands
    Overall GPA >3.5
    Sports & Adventure tourism
    Animal management

♥ SHE'S BACK

♥ CREDITS