Thursday, December 13, 2007
Uhm hi.
I called up the zoo on Mon but the receptionist told me to email my enquiries to them instead. I did so but who wants to bet with me that it's going to take ten thousand years before I get a reply? That's the thing with company/organisation inboxes. It's probably always flooded.
Honestly, I don't know what else to blog about. I don't tend to type anything very personal to me here because anyone can see it, and that includes people other than my friends... I haven't found a job or anything this long break. I guess I won't be doing anything, which is quite wasted because I really need cash to finance my dream England trip. If only I could get hold of legal odd jobs with a good pay.
Let's see, there's about 2 more weeks to go? And I have a few events lined up for myself but am pretty much free. I need to get some things done, like packing my room. Yeah, it's still in the same condition I left it while I was studying for O's. You know what? I feel like I'm needing another holiday...
I won't give up. I'll stay and fight.
I called up the zoo on Mon but the receptionist told me to email my enquiries to them instead. I did so but who wants to bet with me that it's going to take ten thousand years before I get a reply? That's the thing with company/organisation inboxes. It's probably always flooded.
Honestly, I don't know what else to blog about. I don't tend to type anything very personal to me here because anyone can see it, and that includes people other than my friends... I haven't found a job or anything this long break. I guess I won't be doing anything, which is quite wasted because I really need cash to finance my dream England trip. If only I could get hold of legal odd jobs with a good pay.
Let's see, there's about 2 more weeks to go? And I have a few events lined up for myself but am pretty much free. I need to get some things done, like packing my room. Yeah, it's still in the same condition I left it while I was studying for O's. You know what? I feel like I'm needing another holiday...
I won't give up. I'll stay and fight.
Labels: holidays
11:54 am