Sunday, December 23, 2007
OMG EVERYONE.
Please switch on the tv next Sunday at 10pm to catch 'The Noose' on Channel 5. SIMPLE PLAN AS SPECIAL GUESTS.
I was so puzzled when I heard When I'm Gone over the tv because I thought it was my phone ringing, but then I unmistakeably saw Pierre appear on tv and I went OMG!!! I almost screamed but thank god no one was at home. Their appearance was so unexpected that naturally I got super duper excited. Seb is awesome. They are all awesome and I am so going to record the show.
Please switch on the tv next Sunday at 10pm to catch 'The Noose' on Channel 5. SIMPLE PLAN AS SPECIAL GUESTS.
I was so puzzled when I heard When I'm Gone over the tv because I thought it was my phone ringing, but then I unmistakeably saw Pierre appear on tv and I went OMG!!! I almost screamed but thank god no one was at home. Their appearance was so unexpected that naturally I got super duper excited. Seb is awesome. They are all awesome and I am so going to record the show.
If I'm already getting so excited seeing them on tv, imagine me meeting them live! Oh gosh.
Ahhh, can't wait!
Labels: simple plan, tv
10:57 pm