Thursday, November 08, 2007
New url, new look! I was getting very, very sick of the old one. This layout is just temporary too, I want a personalised one and I already have some borrowed ideas in mind. In the midst of all the custom editting, I lost a lot of the original look, so sorry to the person who made this! I lost the credits too.
O's has lasted for too long, but at least there's just 2 non-written papers left, and just 6 days to go! Yeah that's it. I've kind of lost the ability to blog. Ha. Anyways, I went to the gym again after such a long time. Ran 3K! Timing slowed, but at least still able to run. Then I skipped dinner, so I'm extremely hungry now and my stomach's growling.
Today is just pure slack, I gave myself a self-declared break. Liverpool 8-0! I am still reeling from shock, joy, disbelief, pride, I don't know what else. Voronin's my man though he didn't score any goals, but he was instrumental! Did you see that backflick to Stevie G? Pure class. I never admired him until today.
Okaybye, I shall stop rambling and get something to eat.
O's has lasted for too long, but at least there's just 2 non-written papers left, and just 6 days to go! Yeah that's it. I've kind of lost the ability to blog. Ha. Anyways, I went to the gym again after such a long time. Ran 3K! Timing slowed, but at least still able to run. Then I skipped dinner, so I'm extremely hungry now and my stomach's growling.
Today is just pure slack, I gave myself a self-declared break. Liverpool 8-0! I am still reeling from shock, joy, disbelief, pride, I don't know what else. Voronin's my man though he didn't score any goals, but he was instrumental! Did you see that backflick to Stevie G? Pure class. I never admired him until today.
Okaybye, I shall stop rambling and get something to eat.
12:28 am