<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7954978?origin\x3dhttp://onehorsetowns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, November 10, 2007

It's almost 30 mins to 3 in the morning.

In contrary, I'm still feeling very awake. Perhaps due to the massive dose of The Hush Sound videos. (: My blog url came from them for your info. I am so loving them. Anybody I know wants to go with me if they ever come to play in Singapore? They're still very unknown around here which I kind of like, only thing is there aren't enough fans for them to even bother coming here unless they do a combined tour. Anyway, they don't know it but they never fail to make my day!

I'm hungry again. Always am after midnight, but there's nothing nice to snack on. I ran 5km a few hours ago. That could be another reason why I am so awake now, doing Biology TYS and using the computer at the same time.

Okay I think I'll stop here. Been getting pretty restless. I can't sit still for 20 MCQs before walking aimlessly around the house. And I heard quite many people are intending to wear dresses for prom night. I would if it was held at some high end place. Haha jk, too bad it's not anyway. Shall head to bed soon, can't go on with this empty stomach...

Labels: , ,

♥ We keep ourselves a mystery but we provide the clues.
2:20 am

♥ LIVE HIGH ;


    Brina.

♥ YOU MAKE MY DREAMS ;


    Raise a dog
    Tour Europe
    Gigs of my favourite bands
    Overall GPA >3.5
    Sports & Adventure tourism
    Animal management

♥ SHE'S BACK

♥ CREDITS