Sunday, July 29, 2007
My bffs are famous. How cool is that? I couldn't join them and I shan't dwell on that but anyway my copy of TDH arrived at my doorstep at 8am sharp. I flipped to the back for the ending, then 'sped read' the whole book in an hour and a half before starting on it right and proper.And I really didn't know prelims was in 8 days' time until the redemptorist mission team pointed that out to all of us last week. Oh wow. I don't care how but I really must do well to get into CJ. Four years ago you could have gone to CJ with 20 points, but now I think you have to get at least a 14.
I've had my share of fun moments the past few weeks. There's tennis, cake baking at Lin's house, tennis, barbeque with close friends, watching
However, one thing I'm dreading is that very soon, Nic will be ________ miles away from us! ):
Labels: exams, harry potter, school
6:25 pm