Monday, June 25, 2007
I'm starting to regret not staking out at the airport yesterday to welcome him. But I have no connections and that means no way of finding out what flight he's on, which terminal or even the arrival time. There's no way I'll be allowed to spend my last Sunday before term starts hanging around the airport anyway. I heard those who turned up got to get his autograph and pictures taken. I envy them. No luck for Westlife, now no luck for Kewell either. It's about time my unlucky streak ran out.
Going back to school was a dreadful feeling. It always is, isn't it? But it being the first day of second semester, there wasn't much time for lessons. The teachers gave us the usual pep talks again and there were many changes to the staff as well. We have new Eng and Chem teachers. I have a new Math teacher too since I've moved over to Mr Lau's class for Math. None of our mock exam papers have been returned and as I'd predicted, our timetable changed. Well that's about it, rather boring really. But not that I expect school to be more interesting anyway...
8:33 pm
