Friday, June 08, 2007
Hello. I've been hooked onto this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejkkfntmUTU, Relient K's Must Have Done Something Right. I know it's been out for quite some time already. I find it amusing that they have a song called Hello McFly.
Anyway, I really wanted to read during this so-called holidays, but my mum won't even let me touch a book unless it's a textbook. I love reading Mystery novels. (: So since I'm not allowed to read, I resorted to WATCHING. Youtube and the tv are my havens.
Deal or No Deal gets boring after a while, but I don't know why I still watch it! And I'll be cursing at the person in the end because I knew he or she should have made the deal much earlier. I don't understand why the audience always tells the contestant not to deal. Hello, the contestant is their friend leh! Why are they sabotaging the contestant by influencing him/her not to deal?! That's often not the best of advice. I like contestants who go by their own gut feeling instead of getting infleunced by the crowd.
I've also been trying to watch the Channel 8 nine o' clock show but my mum always chases me away. I think the guy's very cute when he plays with the little boy ( I don't know their names), but other than that the actors acting skills are quite bad. I heard the show received a lot of criticism because of the new and inexperienced cast.
Then I've also been watching a bit of Jia You, Jinshun! But I just watch it for fun. I still don't like Korean shows. Heh. I am thinking of catching tonight's episode of Supernatural. It's about this possessed girl who goes to a church to see the priest, I think. Scary. But Nic loves the show so I'm going to see what all the hype is about (she said it's the guys who make the show worth watching lol). It'll be my second time watching.
As for Campus Superstar, I'm not supporting anyone. Don't think I will. Haha. But I like the Golden Retriever in their photoshoot! =D
You know how some of you think I look like a dinosaur/tiger/hedgehog/hamster? I finally realised what I think I look like. I look like a whale lah. Haha!
6:49 pm