<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7954978?origin\x3dhttp://onehorsetowns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, May 13, 2007


I just cooked my own lunch, the usual maggie with egg. Yummy! My mum and brother have been harping on about my weight. I know I've grown fatter okay, no need to rub it in. I blame the lack of exercise during this stressful, busy period, so thank you for boosting my self-esteem lah.

Right. Blogger is acting weird on me. There are errors on the 'create post' page and the font button along with a couple of other buttons have disappeared. Well at least the image tool is still intact, so here's a pic! xD

So you think I've been studying because I've not been online? My computer wasn't working because the on/off button was jammed. Apparently I pressed it too hard. Now I've got to be careful. Not having a computer for 3 days was hard to bear.

I've screwed up this whole exam, but I should at least try and get started on some mugging now and try to salvage the last few papers left. Oh yes, I should. Okay bye! :O

Can't wait for it to be over.

Labels: ,

♥ We keep ourselves a mystery but we provide the clues.
12:19 pm

♥ LIVE HIGH ;


    Brina.

♥ YOU MAKE MY DREAMS ;


    Raise a dog
    Tour Europe
    Gigs of my favourite bands
    Overall GPA >3.5
    Sports & Adventure tourism
    Animal management

♥ SHE'S BACK

♥ CREDITS