Saturday, April 07, 2007
it's becoming a once a month thing again.
Oh well, been busy as usual.
I shall leave out the usual boring school days of the past month.
Eat, sleep, shower, homework, school, repeat.
I so hate this.
The class went to Pulau Bukom for an
oil refinery excursion two weeks ago.
I liked it.
Was like writing in the feedback form that
the school should organise more of such trips!
The sea reminded me of OBS lah.
Kayaking along the Ketam Channel,
and the drizzle halfway through...
But Pulau Ubin and Pulau Bukom are like
opposite ends of the island lah.
One in the North, one in the South. Haha.
Anyway, missed sports heats because of that.
I went for some VJC Humanities Quiz thing on Wed.
Totally grinned when I saw question 8:
Who out of the following is not in The Beatles?
Then for this question:
Which American writer wrote the books Fight Club, Invisible Monsters and Choke?
I kind of just pieced things together cos
thanks to Adel, I know Pete Wentz reads Chuck Paluhniuk and
Fall Out Boy equals American band.
Not the best of logic but, I still got it right in the end! :D
Sports Carnival this coming Friday. Shit lah, I'll be having my thing. :/
7:31 pm
