Sunday, April 08, 2007
Did you hear about the Sumatran striped rabbit? A shy, slow, endangered species that is on the face of extinction. Lives in mountainous forests. They just spotted one recently after like hundred over years or something. Stop killing the forests!
I was feeling unwell on Good Friday. Had headache and bodyaches. Felt a fever coming. Sure enough, I had fever of 38.5 the next day. Woke up at 4am on Saturday cos I was sweating profusely. My dad said I totally covered myself with the blanket, but I really was very cold! Only my body temperature was warm. I hate that feeling.
Anyway I still went to IMM for dinner and to get my mortal something from Daiso. The aircon there was so cold that I was shivering like crazy. Dad thought I had dengue because of all the symptoms. So as you can tell, I didn't get much done on those two days lah.
My brother's going for NS on Mon. There are 5 ferry tickets for the trip to Pulau Tekong. I want to go but my parents are reluctant to let me pon school! ):
Michael Owen will be back before my birthday! Just you wait and see! Best present ever. :D
Labels: birthdays, michael owen
2:00 pm
