Sunday, January 28, 2007
Here's a recap of the past week!
2) As you can probably tell,
I have nothing significant
to blog about (as always) but I did
rediscover my temptation for irresistible
chocolate eclairs!
3) I love the weekends even though only half of it's left. Boohoo.
4) Yes I'm still on HOL (Hogwarts Online).
Currently a Third Year there and
am looking forward to the
Dreamology 101 class
which I signed up for this term!
Currently a Third Year there and
am looking forward to the
Dreamology 101 class
which I signed up for this term!
5) Nic's leaving for Liverpool in, if I'm not wrong, 20 days time!
6) I watched the extra time of
the Singapore-Malaysia match.
There were a number of quirky moments.
I was prompting the Singapore keeper (Lionel Lewis)
to do a Dudek but he didn't,
although he did save the last
penalty which gave Singapore the win.
7) I was also trying to spot any
Liverpool or United supporters in the stands.
There were plenty and it left me wondering
whether Nic was one of those in Liverpool jersey.
My brother was another one who also went to the match.
8) Basketball takes a toll on me.
2 down, 2 more to go.
I don't want to look back and regret.
9) 6 tests and having to stay back every single day
deprived me of much sleep.
I would do as much work as I could right after dinner,
sleep because I couldn't go on anymore,
then force myself to wake up
in the wee hours of the morning to continue studying.
What is regular sleep?
10) My dream pair of shoes.
We better start believing before we run out of time.
Labels: basketball, beatles, food, football, harry potter, liverpool, school
1:59 am

