<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7954978?origin\x3dhttp://onehorsetowns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, December 08, 2006

Hello! Let's start with Tue. Match against Kranji Sec. Won 60-48. I didn't play much but when I did, Patrick said I was jittery although my presence was felt. Sounds so Star Wars okay. When I left the house, there was a train disruption on the red line between Sembawang and Yio Chu Kang due to an accident. The train service would only resume in 40 mins! So I kind of panicked. Went back out to try to hail a cab but taxi stand was packed. Walked back to station to meet Liwei and tried to hail cab again. In the end we just took the train cos it'd resumed by then.

It was so hard to find an available toilet at Kranji Sec lah. They were either locked or being washed by the school cleaners. We almost covered the distance of the entire school compound. After the match we were damn high. Went to Lot 1 for lunch at KFC. Manda told us so many ghost stories about STC - SO freaky.

Wed. Went to Escape for the first time with Adel, Lin, Judy, Alex, Wanling, Sock, Swiss and Manda. Flipper, Pirate Ship, Rainbow, Haunted House! Adel didn't want to go on the Wet & Wild so I skipped that cos there was odd number. The staff there are all damn nice and friendly! On the Flipper ride, the guy came to check and push down the safety thing. It hit my down there so I went oww and the guy actually laughed sheepishly and said sorry! Haha. I was delighted that there was Orange Julius. Ended up drinking 2 regular Orange Julius Originals. Didn't try the Bacon and Cheese hotdog that seemed delicious cos I wasn't hungry. Well not bad for my first time there!

In a few hours' time, I'll be at Sentosa after the IJ TP match to celebrate Lin's birthday! :D

Labels: ,

♥ We keep ourselves a mystery but we provide the clues.
3:10 am

♥ LIVE HIGH ;


    Brina.

♥ YOU MAKE MY DREAMS ;


    Raise a dog
    Tour Europe
    Gigs of my favourite bands
    Overall GPA >3.5
    Sports & Adventure tourism
    Animal management

♥ SHE'S BACK

♥ CREDITS