Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Ate Mos Burger today! I love their Yakiniku rice burger and apple soda man. Tried to study the Coasts chapter for geog but it's like roughly 36 pages long?! Obviously couldn't finish; I only managed to cover the waves portion. You know what? I actually find the different types of coastal landforms very interesting. Cliffs, caves, tombolos, plateaus, offshore bars, coastal dunes etc. I know I know, you're probably thinking how weird I am now. Heh. Okay whatever. xP
Today was basically spent balling. Sri and Des bought new basketballs! They both got the same one and it's pwettier than mine! I like the dark brownish colour a lot. And the feel of new, if you get what I mean. Mine's already so worn out...I want to get a new one soon! I LOVE the feel of leather basketballs but I can't get them. They're more costly and suited mainly for indoor basketball.
Anyway I'm towning with Shmianky tmr! I wanna get Simple Plan's Still Not Getting Any and McFly's Room On The 3rd Floor if the prices have gone down. Also searching for a wallet, sports shorts, shoes and any nice tops.
Today was basically spent balling. Sri and Des bought new basketballs! They both got the same one and it's pwettier than mine! I like the dark brownish colour a lot. And the feel of new, if you get what I mean. Mine's already so worn out...I want to get a new one soon! I LOVE the feel of leather basketballs but I can't get them. They're more costly and suited mainly for indoor basketball.
Anyway I'm towning with Shmianky tmr! I wanna get Simple Plan's Still Not Getting Any and McFly's Room On The 3rd Floor if the prices have gone down. Also searching for a wallet, sports shorts, shoes and any nice tops.
Labels: basketball, food, mcfly, school, simple plan
11:12 pm