Sunday, October 15, 2006
Sat
My parents dragged me with them to Marina Square. Ate Unagi Bento and Mango Katsugori at a Japanese dessert place. Damn nice. I ended up buying 2 Adidas body sprays (not Sri's one!) and a long-sleeved tee for OBS and went home around 6. Then it was down to the gym with dad. Ran for 30min on the treadmill. The security guard came to check my age cos those under 16 can't enter unless accompanied by an adult. My brain slipped up. I told her I'm 14. Haha forgot lah.
Sun
Slept till noon and spent what's left of the afternoon watching Westlife. Kept grinning to myself. Every time I watch them I can't help but smile. It's evening now and I have no plans for later. Basically just hanging around online until bedtime I guess.
And for the rest of 2006...
My parents dragged me with them to Marina Square. Ate Unagi Bento and Mango Katsugori at a Japanese dessert place. Damn nice. I ended up buying 2 Adidas body sprays (not Sri's one!) and a long-sleeved tee for OBS and went home around 6. Then it was down to the gym with dad. Ran for 30min on the treadmill. The security guard came to check my age cos those under 16 can't enter unless accompanied by an adult. My brain slipped up. I told her I'm 14. Haha forgot lah.
Sun
Slept till noon and spent what's left of the afternoon watching Westlife. Kept grinning to myself. Every time I watch them I can't help but smile. It's evening now and I have no plans for later. Basically just hanging around online until bedtime I guess.
And for the rest of 2006...
1) Finish reading my Michael Owen autobiography.
2) Sakae with a few 3E peeps
3) HMV and Kino with Adel and Des
4) Visit the new Mighty Reds store with Nic
5) OBS (Nov 20th-24th)
6) More bball
7) Christmas shopping
8) Visit the zoo maybe?
4:59 pm