Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Oh my, it's been 2 days since I last went online! It felt like a week.
Yesterday there was a short power failure in the afternoon. Was showering when the toilet lights went out. Then I wanted to study but it was too stuffy and warm without my fan so I decided to nap first.
Geog P2 today was alright but I'm likely to fail cos I left 3 questions worth a total of 15 marks blank! Knew the answers but had too much crap to write for almost every question, so I ran out of time in the end! Argh. I screwed up this whole EOY exam. Gotta buck up for Os next year man.
Chem P2 tomorrow. Then Math P1, Chem P1 and Geog P1. End of mugging after Thursday! YAY.
Seriously, blogging during exam period is like shit because your day is usually shit. For me at least. Everything that happens is more or less negative unless we're talking about what to do after the exams. Somehow everything is linked to exams.
Yesterday there was a short power failure in the afternoon. Was showering when the toilet lights went out. Then I wanted to study but it was too stuffy and warm without my fan so I decided to nap first.
Geog P2 today was alright but I'm likely to fail cos I left 3 questions worth a total of 15 marks blank! Knew the answers but had too much crap to write for almost every question, so I ran out of time in the end! Argh. I screwed up this whole EOY exam. Gotta buck up for Os next year man.
Chem P2 tomorrow. Then Math P1, Chem P1 and Geog P1. End of mugging after Thursday! YAY.
Seriously, blogging during exam period is like shit because your day is usually shit. For me at least. Everything that happens is more or less negative unless we're talking about what to do after the exams. Somehow everything is linked to exams.
Labels: exams
12:09 pm