<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7954978?origin\x3dhttp://onehorsetowns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Marking days. Yesterday went to town with Adel and Des. From HMV and Kino respectively, I bought Oct issue of Lime (Westlife inside!) and TOTP issue 149 (w/ Harry from McFly poster!). The previous day I'd already purchased Nov Teens and Teenage (also because of Westlife). If you've purchased Teens, Adel's on the Westlife page FYI. That tiny pic was taken before the concert started. Shorty Brina (sitting beside her) was blocked by our huge Irish/Gaelic banner. So was Nic and her mum. :/


At Stadium I went to oogle at that Michael Owen wallpaper as always. Then I saw this pair of Vans that I like. Can't remember what colours it consists of but I'd recognise when I see it. All I know is that it has an orange stripe. Outside I was glancing back at the glass display when on the wall by the side, there were these three lighted advertising displays. I caught sight of the one in between. Guess who? Michael Owen advertising for those lovely Umbro boots. :D I ran in front of it to stare more closely and Adel and Des had to drag me away. Haiyah.

On the way to Far East, we popped by That CD Shop. There I managed to get WESTLIFE's first album!!! Like finally, after a few years of hunting. I was elated! Now my collection is complete -- I have every single Westlife album. Time to move on to my VCD/DVD collection. So far I only own 3: Where Dreams Come True DVD, Turnaround Tour DVD and The Greatest Hits Tour VCD. I really want the Coast to Coast VCD especially. It has this up close & personal bit where Shane was so cute when he was still in bed and grumbled about not wanting to wake up.

At Far East we walked around purposefully to find Cheeks. The ever-so-useful shop directory saved us. Cheeks was small and cluttered with loud blaring music. It had a life-sized skeleton outside and there were Halloween masks on display. We didn't want to go inside but entered anyway. We looked up and staring back at us were more gothic Halloween masks. When a particularly loud punk music was playing, the opening had gun shots and Des told us, "I'm scared." Haha! It was really quite freaky lah. The shirts they sold are damn cool. I almost bought a Simple Plan tee but 'Small' was too small and 'Medium' was too big for me. Adel bought a Hurley shirt, Des bought a necklace and I bought a bracelet similar to Harry's. The shop lady was friendly and plain nice.

We met up with Samme and Nicole to eat Sakae buffet at Wheelock. We're all so sick of sushi rice now but we made our money worth.

Today hung in and out with Sri and Annabelle the whole day. Talked, read mags, used the comp, but mostly played ball. Was satisfyingly on target. Did mostly baselines and free throws. My only three-point shot went in without hitting the backboard. Good day. Though now my face is sunburnt. Ow.

Labels: , , , , ,

♥ We keep ourselves a mystery but we provide the clues.
9:27 pm

♥ LIVE HIGH ;


    Brina.

♥ YOU MAKE MY DREAMS ;


    Raise a dog
    Tour Europe
    Gigs of my favourite bands
    Overall GPA >3.5
    Sports & Adventure tourism
    Animal management

♥ SHE'S BACK

♥ CREDITS