<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7954978?origin\x3dhttp://onehorsetowns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Long gone are the days where you can get full marks for any Singapore school examination. I look back into my primary school report book and marvel at how I can possibly get so high for those exams. Mostly 90s and a few 100s in lower secondary. Secondary school paints a whole different picture altogether. Highest I'd ever gotten so far is 80 in English and lowest, an A Math failure.

In the midst of exams now, one week left till the end. Outcome has been disappointing so far. I've got to get myself to work harder! >.<>

Labels: ,

♥ We keep ourselves a mystery but we provide the clues.
5:40 pm

♥ LIVE HIGH ;


    Brina.

♥ YOU MAKE MY DREAMS ;


    Raise a dog
    Tour Europe
    Gigs of my favourite bands
    Overall GPA >3.5
    Sports & Adventure tourism
    Animal management

♥ SHE'S BACK

♥ CREDITS