<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7954978?origin\x3dhttp://onehorsetowns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, November 03, 2008

It's been a week since semester 2 began. Things are going smoothly... till it comes to getting into groups for pw. Class politics and team dynamics are problematic. And people seem to be getting the wrong idea from each other's actions. Seriously. But oh well, gotta deal with it. I'm trying to get back into the momentum of studying. Learning French is fun! :]

Materialistic want:

Too bad it's out of reach. (1) It's only sold on Amazon, eBay and in certain parts of the US. (2) I can't use the adaptor unless I get a transformer because the voltage for american appliances differ from local appliances. (3) I don't know whether to wait for DSi to be released. I don't need the 3-megapixel camera function. Isn't it weird to be taking pics with a DSi?

Maybe I'll just go get the normal one in silver or black. Then again new product means better software... Funny, I'm getting DS just so I can play Zelda.

Labels: ,

♥ We keep ourselves a mystery but we provide the clues.
10:00 pm

♥ LIVE HIGH ;


    Brina.

♥ YOU MAKE MY DREAMS ;


    Raise a dog
    Tour Europe
    Gigs of my favourite bands
    Overall GPA >3.5
    Sports & Adventure tourism
    Animal management

♥ SHE'S BACK

♥ CREDITS