<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7954978?origin\x3dhttp://onehorsetowns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Almost a week since break started and I'm not finished with any of my projects. Whoops.

1) IntHT report
2) BCS Liverpool Excel project
3) IntHT Railay Island PBL project [Group]
4) RHT finalised Singapore Flyer questionnaire + surveying on site [Group]
5) MicrEcons essay articles [Group]
6) CommSk finalised questionnaire [Group]
7) APEL portfolio
8) OB final report [Group]

I should really speed up x10. Yeah, I want to be relieved of all these shit so that I can fully enjoy myself in 17 days when Nic comes back from Canada! :D

Did pretty much nothing on Mon but I spent most of my weekend reading Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt. Awesome book. On Tuesday, I went out with Des and Adel. Initial plan was to catch a movie but we decided to save up for SINGFEST. Window-shopped and talked at Lido.

Yesterday I went to Far East to meet the CJ peeps (PAE IG25)! They were predictably late and when I arrived, only Sheryl and Joanne were already there. Sheryl says I'm always on time. Haha. So we continued waiting until Hilda and Val came, then went to sit outside Subway where Sam(uel) was waiting. The 6 of us sat there for an hour wondering why on earth we were wasting our time sitting around smokers and breathing in secondhand smoke. But at 1.15 when Angie arrived, I left to meet up with Des at CCK.

There was a drunkard on the train. When the train jerked, he fell and knocked his head against the pole. Then he sat down in a vacated seat and started singing the National anthem at the top of his voice. He even stood up at the chorus as though he was doing a ballad. At some point, he sang at me and I was freaked out. Everyone ignored him except the people sitting next to him who scrammed. He changed songs singing a verse that goes "When you were born into this world...oh sad, sad world...your parents..." idk what, before switching to CNY songs.

I had enough and got off at Bishan, walked briskly back into the next carriage and sat down in peace. The drunkard later walked up and down the aisle of the carriages and saw me again. Was afraid he would do something stupid but he didn't. Anyway, Des and I used the study room at Warren. We were there from 2.30pm-10.05pm. I didn't really get much work done but I think it's my projects giving me a problem and not the environment. In fact I think that place is conducive. I like the feeling of being in country clubs, more so if there are no buildings destroying the peaceful panoramic view.

Today is Thursday and I'm at home typing away on the computer. I'm going to round up my IntHT report and see what I can do with the Excel project because I keep getting stuck. In Excel, once you're stuck you cannot progress until the problem is resolved. I hate Excel. Okay, that's all for now. I'm delving into those projects (or trying to). Going to hit the gym later.

Labels: ,

♥ We keep ourselves a mystery but we provide the clues.
4:23 pm

♥ LIVE HIGH ;


    Brina.

♥ YOU MAKE MY DREAMS ;


    Raise a dog
    Tour Europe
    Gigs of my favourite bands
    Overall GPA >3.5
    Sports & Adventure tourism
    Animal management

♥ SHE'S BACK

♥ CREDITS