Sunday, June 22, 2008
Ah my hair's dropping off and I swear it's because of PW.
I barely took time to enjoy my two weeks break and in the blink of an eye, it's already gone. I haven't read my fill, exercised as much as I wanted, gone to the beach nor caught up with all the movies and tv shows I planned on watching.
Now I just can't wait for the year to end.
"Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real places, names &/or objects, but nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person you got this from has the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question."
1) 4 LETTER WORD: Band
2) BOY NAME: Brendon
3) GIRL NAME: Brittany
4) OCCUPATION: Bartender
5) A COLOR: Baby blue
6) SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Boxers
7) BEVERAGE: Booze
8) FOOD: Brinjal!
9) SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Bathtub
10) A PLACE: BRITAIN
11) REASON FOR BEING LATE: Uh, Brina was bringing the British boy to the brick building?
12) SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: B#tch! (lol)
Kop-ed from Kevynaaa! :D
I barely took time to enjoy my two weeks break and in the blink of an eye, it's already gone. I haven't read my fill, exercised as much as I wanted, gone to the beach nor caught up with all the movies and tv shows I planned on watching.
Now I just can't wait for the year to end.
"Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real places, names &/or objects, but nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person you got this from has the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question."
1) 4 LETTER WORD: Band
2) BOY NAME: Brendon
3) GIRL NAME: Brittany
4) OCCUPATION: Bartender
5) A COLOR: Baby blue
6) SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Boxers
7) BEVERAGE: Booze
8) FOOD: Brinjal!
9) SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Bathtub
10) A PLACE: BRITAIN
11) REASON FOR BEING LATE: Uh, Brina was bringing the British boy to the brick building?
12) SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: B#tch! (lol)
Kop-ed from Kevynaaa! :D
1:57 pm