Sunday, March 09, 2008
Nothing interesting to blog about actually.
My package from TP arrived in the mail on Sat morning. I have to 1) Register for enrolment online 2) Go for medical check-up 3) Mail back the relevant documents 4) Apply for Ezlink card 5) Register for freshman orientation online 6) Attend compulsory school orientation programme
For the freshman orientation, I'm supposed to choose either workshop or camp. Workshop is non-residential. Workshop is a safer option since if it happens not to be fun, I can just absent myself for the rest of the days, but Des warned me that I might meet the boring group of people there. On the other hand, there will be no escaping if the camp isn't fun plus sleeping overnight on campus isn't exactly appealing unless I've made friends by then. Oh man, I don't know which to go. Help!
I miss PE. I want a game of frisbee! & I'm itching to play drum mania.
My package from TP arrived in the mail on Sat morning. I have to 1) Register for enrolment online 2) Go for medical check-up 3) Mail back the relevant documents 4) Apply for Ezlink card 5) Register for freshman orientation online 6) Attend compulsory school orientation programme
For the freshman orientation, I'm supposed to choose either workshop or camp. Workshop is non-residential. Workshop is a safer option since if it happens not to be fun, I can just absent myself for the rest of the days, but Des warned me that I might meet the boring group of people there. On the other hand, there will be no escaping if the camp isn't fun plus sleeping overnight on campus isn't exactly appealing unless I've made friends by then. Oh man, I don't know which to go. Help!
I miss PE. I want a game of frisbee! & I'm itching to play drum mania.
Labels: school
3:06 pm