<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7954978?origin\x3dhttp://onehorsetowns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, March 21, 2008


I've baked mini cupcakes, pineapple tarts, almond cookies, chocolate chip cookies with M&Ms, and now brownies. I've also done a pre-mixed cake with Adel and one right from scratch with Lin and Des. Baking is addictive.

There's this Livejournal strike going on and what you have to do if you're taking part is not to post from today until 8am the next day. People are striking due to their dissatisfaction at LJ having tweaked a lot of the way they operate and run the site. I heard they're not allowing free accounts anymore, but not having checked up the evidence I didn't know whether to support the strike or not, so what do you do when you don't know what to do? Just better not do it. That's what I'm doing.

I haven't said this here. Harry Kewell is in Singapore again for another friendly with Singapore's national side. Ohmyfreak. This says it all:
Weight of days lost holding you down, says:
and this time i have no nic to scream harry with me. rawh.
Basshunter(: says:
HAHAHAHAHAHA. I CAN SO IMAGINE.
Basshunter(: says:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Basshunter(: says:
Dies of laughter.

Labels: ,

♥ We keep ourselves a mystery but we provide the clues.
11:55 pm

♥ LIVE HIGH ;


    Brina.

♥ YOU MAKE MY DREAMS ;


    Raise a dog
    Tour Europe
    Gigs of my favourite bands
    Overall GPA >3.5
    Sports & Adventure tourism
    Animal management

♥ SHE'S BACK

♥ CREDITS