Saturday, March 15, 2008
Haha, this pic makes me laugh. It was what we did in sec 4 to tackle boring lessons and to relieve stress before prelims. Kat was absent that day so her white tama isn't there to make the picture complete.
Remember Kitty aka Tiger (the school cat whom Denise insisted was called Tree trunk)? She died in 2006 supposedly of cat Aids. Nic and I used to play with it before and after school while waiting for friends and it recognised us after some time. If I was sitting on the bench outside the staff room, it would come towards me and rub its fur against my leg. Aww! I was also asked to feed it once when the aunty wasn't around to do it. I suddenly miss her. Super random post huh? I'm following the Liverpool-Reading match now so it's either that or a football-related post. I chose not to blog about the latter so, lucky you! x)
11:56 pm