Monday, January 07, 2008
What a day.
We were grouped into our classes and I was in the first class, 1T01, index no. 1. My class is taking Econs, Geo, Lit and H1 Math. Bloody hell, I didn't get my H1 China Studies because apparently the demand is high.
So, there are 16 of us altogether - 12 girls, 4 guys. It was a bit harder to bond this time because I think everyone missed their IGs. I sure miss mine pretty badly. No one in my IG ended up in 1T01. Anyway, our home class is on the 5th level, which is the highest. And warmest too, we were warned. Met our home tutors Ms Giam who teaches Econs and Mrs Bimal who teaches Lit.
Played a couple more icebreakers though we'd already did a few with our facils Justin, Sherrie and Guinevieve. My eyes were wandering around the classroom when I saw that one of the ceiling lights had come loose and it was threatening to fall. I alerted everyone and they were like, omgxz! No one noticed because our ceiling slants to take the shape of the roof.
House presentation! First up was my house, Voila Victoire (blue), as I found out later. They're known as the sticks banging people cos of their skit. Srsly, they were banging bamboo poles on the ground to create a steady marching rhythm and I swear if it were to be done in STC, the floor tiles would have split open. Anyway I'm happy with my house. (: Then there was Shiok (red). Their skit was about food and so was their cheer. Next was Yatta (yellow), supposedly has got something to do with Heroes where one of the actors goes "yattaa!" Lastly, Ole (green), with a skit obviously about football.
The voila cheers are so rad. We have a hokkien cheer too lah. Coolios. The one sung to the tune of Deck The Halls reminds me of McFly. I kind of love my house more than my class so far. What does that say? I know Junyi's in Voila too. So is Bertram. And Ivan and Elisabeth. Ah, I miss them! IG dinner again after school tomorrow...
After school, there was some confusion going on about when netball trials was. Turns out to be on Friday. Volleyball trials on Thursday. My brother (ex-CJ footballer) is advising me to join netball. Ha. I'm considering netball or volleyball. Can't get enough of ball games.
After school, went with Yan to meet Sri and Des! Laughed so much and time just flew by. I never laughed so hard in a while. Love the fact that SA is just 3 bus stops further than CJ, cos that means Des' father can fetch me and we can meet up often! Haha.
Okay. Helphelphelp. I wouldn't be looking forward to tomorrow if not for dragonboating. And at least 3 of the girls have their time of the month so they are most probably sitting it out. Omg. Bleh. I'll be the only idiot rowing my ass off.
IG25 pwns.
We were grouped into our classes and I was in the first class, 1T01, index no. 1. My class is taking Econs, Geo, Lit and H1 Math. Bloody hell, I didn't get my H1 China Studies because apparently the demand is high.
So, there are 16 of us altogether - 12 girls, 4 guys. It was a bit harder to bond this time because I think everyone missed their IGs. I sure miss mine pretty badly. No one in my IG ended up in 1T01. Anyway, our home class is on the 5th level, which is the highest. And warmest too, we were warned. Met our home tutors Ms Giam who teaches Econs and Mrs Bimal who teaches Lit.
Played a couple more icebreakers though we'd already did a few with our facils Justin, Sherrie and Guinevieve. My eyes were wandering around the classroom when I saw that one of the ceiling lights had come loose and it was threatening to fall. I alerted everyone and they were like, omgxz! No one noticed because our ceiling slants to take the shape of the roof.
House presentation! First up was my house, Voila Victoire (blue), as I found out later. They're known as the sticks banging people cos of their skit. Srsly, they were banging bamboo poles on the ground to create a steady marching rhythm and I swear if it were to be done in STC, the floor tiles would have split open. Anyway I'm happy with my house. (: Then there was Shiok (red). Their skit was about food and so was their cheer. Next was Yatta (yellow), supposedly has got something to do with Heroes where one of the actors goes "yattaa!" Lastly, Ole (green), with a skit obviously about football.
The voila cheers are so rad. We have a hokkien cheer too lah. Coolios. The one sung to the tune of Deck The Halls reminds me of McFly. I kind of love my house more than my class so far. What does that say? I know Junyi's in Voila too. So is Bertram. And Ivan and Elisabeth. Ah, I miss them! IG dinner again after school tomorrow...
After school, there was some confusion going on about when netball trials was. Turns out to be on Friday. Volleyball trials on Thursday. My brother (ex-CJ footballer) is advising me to join netball. Ha. I'm considering netball or volleyball. Can't get enough of ball games.
After school, went with Yan to meet Sri and Des! Laughed so much and time just flew by. I never laughed so hard in a while. Love the fact that SA is just 3 bus stops further than CJ, cos that means Des' father can fetch me and we can meet up often! Haha.
Okay. Helphelphelp. I wouldn't be looking forward to tomorrow if not for dragonboating. And at least 3 of the girls have their time of the month so they are most probably sitting it out. Omg. Bleh. I'll be the only idiot rowing my ass off.
IG25 pwns.
11:59 pm