Monday, January 21, 2008
School again. Today was just not my day, I was damn suay. Marianne told me the mynahs came and stole my food while I was away in the toilet! Woah, ridiculous lah. I didn't dare to touch it after that.
Had PE. Ran 1 round only! Then softball. This is so just the beginning... School ended at 2pm. Went for lunch, then played bball with Annabelle until 4+ when Des came. We sat at the grandstand waiting for Denise to finish mass PE. First time seeing her run. Her face was so flushed! Hahaha. Arts classes have no mass PE, I think. And the latest we end is at 3pm. Science classes end latest 5. Hehe.
I'm watching the last episode of The Golden Path now. Going to sleep after that and wake up at 4am to finish Geog homework while following the Liverpool-Villa match! It's confirmed, O's results this Thursday...
Had PE. Ran 1 round only! Then softball. This is so just the beginning... School ended at 2pm. Went for lunch, then played bball with Annabelle until 4+ when Des came. We sat at the grandstand waiting for Denise to finish mass PE. First time seeing her run. Her face was so flushed! Hahaha. Arts classes have no mass PE, I think. And the latest we end is at 3pm. Science classes end latest 5. Hehe.
I'm watching the last episode of The Golden Path now. Going to sleep after that and wake up at 4am to finish Geog homework while following the Liverpool-Villa match! It's confirmed, O's results this Thursday...
8:55 pm